Halloween Costume ideas 2015

INTERVIEW WITH XSEM: CEO AREWA BOYZ ENTERTAINMENT

Many keen observers have noted that the current wave of Music will continue well into the future. This is a welcoming development to the North. This week we interviewed a rising star and Hausa Hiphop advocate who is based in Yola, Adamawa State.

Arewa Entertainment, Xsem, Hausa Hiphop

Arewa Boys have talents, i keep reiterating it. It is not a new thing that Hausa hip-hop is now the order of the day. Many keen observers have noted that the current wave of Music will continue well into the future. This is a welcoming development to the North. This week we interviewed a rising star and Hausa Hiphop advocate who is based in Yola, Adamawa State. He is the CEO of Arewa Boyz Entertainment. Enjoy.

Arewa Entertainment, Xsem, Hausa Hiphop

The Northerner: Who is XSEM?
XSEM: Xsem Is the stage name while Saidu Mohammed is the real name. I was born in Kogi State but grew up in Adamawa State. I graduated from FUTY where i  studied architecture but now I'm into music fully.

The Northerner: Tell us how you came into music?
XSEM: i came into music like a joke though I have passion for it. By that time around 2007/2008 that's when I was in my first year in the university. I met a friend that produces instrumental and also records music. And I was like wow I think now is the time. And I love music.

Arewa Entertainment, Xsem, Hausa Hiphop

The Northerner: So when did you started singing?
XSEM: As i said, I started music since 2007/2008 but officially was in 2014.

The Northerner: How do you cope with Rapping in Hausa Dialect?
XSEM:  Wow rapping in Hausa now the reigning thing. Everyone loves it and I found it very easy to fix Hausa on my songs because am from Arewa. Majority of the people in the North speaks Hausa and love it better when ever you sing a song with it. And you will not stress your self much when ever you want them to know what you are about or what you really want to express in your songs.

Arewa Entertainment, Xsem, Hausa Hiphop

The Northerner: What great artiste have you worked with?
XSEM: I worked with BOC,and also have some project with ClassiQ, and DjAB which will be out soon.

The Northerner: How do you now perceive the music industry?
XSEM: For me I think the music industry is the only place for me. That's why I give all I have.

The Northerner: What are your challenges so far?
XSEM: Challenges so far has been support.

The Northerner: What are your expectations for the future?
XSEM: To be a great one in the music industry.

Arewa Entertainment, Xsem, Hausa Hiphop

The Northerner: What advise will you give upcoming artistes and entertainers?
XSEM: My advice is that they should all work hard and pray.

 If you like the interview or you know any upcoming artiste, please feel free to inbox us. You can reach Arewa Boyz Entertainment for promos or inquiry on their telephone, 08060348529.
Labels:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget